Our Commitment
Nothing is left to chance...
Each home has its own unique style, personality, and attraction and we understand the importance of clearly differentiating your home from the competition. It’s our job to identify what sets your home apart and communicate your story to like-minded buyers.

You can count on our Marketing System to position your home at its best through advanced technology and the highest quality marketing.

The Internet
We've got the internet covered!
The Multiple Listing Service (MLS):
• Entered within hours of taking the listing
• Professional photos (incl. drone)
• Ongoing updates to keep info current

Leading Real Estate Web Sites
• Zillow.com, Trulia.com, Realtor.com, Homes.com, Redfin.comand a hundred more!
•Featured Listing on our personal websites
•Your homes personal website (address URL)

Blast Marketing
Print / Direct Mail / Other Realtors® / Open Houses
While a digital presence brings 90% of buyers, the remaining 10% is the meat & potatoes, old school marketing methods, and we eat like kings! Open houses are our first line of offense, exposing your home to neighbors and people keeping an eye on the area. We can follow that up with Just Listed postcards mailed out to your area. We simultaneously blast all of our Realtor® and Brokerage associates, along with any leads in our custom lead generation websites (with thousands of buyers), a beautiful brochure.
The RE/MAX Platinum Living – Bailey Bros. yard sign is recognized for integrity and trust. Sign Riders and toll-free phone numbers to provide home details quickly & easily.

Ask about our riders & sign options
Image module
Photography

Professional Photography

We use the best photography teams in the valley and they do a great job to make your home look stunning. Night shots, twilights, wide angles, aerials – you name it, we do it.

Videography

Videos & Walkthroughs

Videos & Walkthroughs create an enhanced experience for visitors to your listing on the internet. We shoot them whenever applicable and love the feedback and increased activity they bring.

Image module
Image module
Drone Photography

Included in all listings

Drones provide a unique angle and style to your listing, and people love them! We use a professional drone with high quality images to flaunt the best parts of your home.

Meet the Bailey Bros. Team

Our experienced & credentialed team of professionals

First Things First…

Before you list your home

Image module
 Call us for information on selling your home.

More stunning homes sold for our amazing clients are always coming to market.

Image module

Contacts

Find us in Scottsdale

Office: 18281 North Pima Road #C-100, Scottsdale, AZ 85255

Business Phone: 480 422 6050

Email: baileybros@gmail.com